60 Vegetable capsules
Aswagandha, one of the most widely used and popular herb, traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine used for vata balance and best restorative (Rasayana) tonic.
Withania somnifera Herbal Extract Equiv to dry root. 250mg (equl. 1500mg)
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as body tonic , restorative tonic and maintain general health and wellbeing .
Excellent adaptive and help body to adapt to stress in healthy adults.
In Ayurvedic medicine it is widely used as rasayan/rejuvenative tonic and balance Vata
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30oC.
- Bottle sealed for your protection. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Not advised during pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Please seek the advice of a traditional Ayurvedic medicine practitioner if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
Adults – Take 1-3 capsules each day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children over 12 years – Take one capsule daily with food. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Bone K. Clinical applications of Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs, Phytotherapy Press. 1996. 137-141.
Alternative Medicine Review. Thorne Research Inc. volume 9 number 2, 2004.
Braun L and Cohen M. Herbs and Natural Supplements An Evidence Based Guide, 4th ed. Elsevier Mosby. 2015. pp.1185-1197.
Duke, J. Handbook of Medicinal Herbs. CRC Press. 1929. pp. 41-42
GlobinMed Monographs. Global Information Hub on Integrated Medicine.
Khare C.P. Indian Medicinal Plants An Illustrated Dictionary. Springer. 2007. pp.717- 718.
Khare CP. Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeial Plant Drugs. Expanded Therapeutics. 2016. pp. 584-585.
Pole S. Ayurvedic Medicine. The Principles of Traditional Practice. CRC Press. 2013. pp.133-134.