S-Enhance – vigor and vitality
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera) (root extract equiv. to dry) 1.2g
- Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) (seed extract equiv. to dry) 0.9mg
- Shathavari (Asparagus recemosus) (root extract equiv. to dry) 300mg
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) (fruit extract equiv. to dry) 999mg
- Promotes Vigor and Vitality
- Male Aphrodisiac
- Vata Balance
- Rasayanam and vajeekaranam
- Prevents stress
- Promotes Male sexual health
- Energy Booster
- Immunomodulatory Potential
Traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine, the term Rasyanam means, which helps to build “spata Dhatu” means seven tissues in the body. The Vajeekaranam means which promotes sexual health. The S-Enhance combination of Ayurvedic herbs is formulated to promote male sexual health issues and promotes sperm quality.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30oC.
- Bottle sealed for your protection.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules each day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children over 12 years: Take one capsule daily with food. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Sahin K, Orhan C, Akdemir F, Tuzcu M, Gencoglu H, Sahin N, Turk G, Yilmaz I, Ozercan IH, Juturu V.Comparative evaluation of the sexual functions and NF-κB and Nrf2 pathways of some aphrodisiac herbal extracts in male rats. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016 Aug 26;16(1):318. doi: 10.1186/s12906-016-1303-x.
- Suresh S, Prakash S. Effect of Mucuna pruriens (Linn.) on sexual behavior and sperm parameters in streptozotocin-induced diabetic male rat. J Sex Med. 2012 Dec;9(12):3066-78. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01831.x. Epub 2010 Apr 26.
- West E, Krychman M.Natural Aphrodisiacs-A Review of Selected Sexual Enhancers. Sex Med Rev. 2015 Oct;3(4):279-288. doi: 10.1002/smrj.62. Epub 2015 Nov 10.
- Singh R. (2016) Asparagus racemosus: a review on its phytochemical and therapeutic potential. Nat Prod Res. 2016 Sep;30(17):1896-908. doi: 10.1080/14786419.2015.1092148. Epub 2015 Oct 13.
- Pise MV, Rudra JA, Upadhyay A. Immunomodulatory potential of shatavarins produced from Asparagus racemosus tissue cultures. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2015 Jul-Dec;6(2):415-20. doi: 10.4103/0976-9668.160025.