Liver detox formula
1. Bhumyamlaki (Phyllathus amarus)
(herb extract equiv. to dry) 1.8g
2. Kirattha thiktha (Andrographis paniculata)
(herb extract equiv. to dry) 700mg
3. Devadaru (Cedrus Deodara)
(rhizome heartwood extract equiv. to dry) 500mg
4. Amla (emblica officnalis)
(Fruit extract equiv. to dry) 300mg
• Helps in detoxification of Liver and Gut
• Digestive tonic
• Helps in Skin Diseases like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne
• Helps in Diabetes
• Relives Gas, Bloating and Constipation
• Natural Source of Vitamin C
• In Ayurveda, Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is used for Prameha (Diabetes) and promotes digestion.
• Andrographis and Cedrus are in Ayurvedic Medicine are used for Skin Condition.
• Promotes Healthy Immune Function
Traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine, Amala is used as rasyana, which helps to build “spata Dhatu” means seven tissues in the body.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30oC.
Bottle sealed for your protection.
Do not expose to direct sunlight
Do not use during pregnancy and In breast feeding.
Adults – Take 1-3 capsules each day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children over 12 years – Take one capsule daily with food. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
D’souza JJ1, D’souza PP, Fazal F, Kumar A, Bhat HP, Baliga MS.
Anti-diabetic effects of the Indian indigenous fruit Emblica officinalis Ga: active constituents and modes of action. Food Funct. 2014 Apr;5(4):635-44. doi: 10.1039/c3fo60366k.
Baliga MS1, Dsouza JJ. Amla (Emblica officinalis Gaertn), a wonder berry in the treatment and prevent
ion of cancer. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2011 May;20(3):225-39. doi: 10.1097/CEJ.0b013e32834473f4.
Mathai RT, Simon P, Ravi RT, Baliga-Rao MP, Baliga MS, Thilakchand KR1, Hepatoprotective properties of the Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis Gaertn): a review. Food Funct. 2013 Oct;4(10):1431-41. doi: 10.1039/c3fo60237k.
Krishnaveni M1, Mirunalini S. Therapeutic potential of Phyllanth
us emblica (amla): the ayurvedic wonder. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2010;21(1):93-105.
Scartezzini P1, Antognoni F, Raggi MA, Poli F, Sabbioni C.
Vitamin C content and antioxidant activity of the fruit and of the Ayurvedic preparation of Emblica officinalis Gaertn. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Mar 8;104(1-2):113-8. Epub 2005 Oct 13.