Memory and relax formula
- Bramhi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Tulasi (Ocimum Sanctum)
- Gotukola (Centella asicatica)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Improves Stress adoption
- According to Ayurvedic Medicine, Bramhi and Gotukola are being used traditionally to improve memory, concentration and learning.
- Helps in Anxiety and Stress
Traditionally in Ayurveda Bramhi is used as “Medhya”, which means it helps in memory and brain function, M is a specialized brain formula that aids cognitive brain function
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30 oC.
- Bottle sealed for your protection.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- According to Ayurvedic Medicine, Brahmi helps in improving concentration, learning and memory. Its antioxidant properties help to support the body’s cells and help protect from free radical damage.
- In Ayurveda, Ginkgo biloba helps to increase attention span and helps to improve circulation, concentration, learning and memory function. Ginkgo is rapidly gaining recognition as a brain tonic that increases memory and boosts oxygen level in brain
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules each day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children over 12 years: Take one capsule daily with food. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Stough C, Singh H, Zangara A. Mechanisms, Efficacy, and Safety of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) for Cognitive and Brain Enhancement. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : eCAM. 2015;2015:717605. doi:10.1155/2015/717605.
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India e Part-II. 2nd ed. New Delhi: Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Planning, Department of Health; 2003.
- Joshi H, Parle M. Management of dementia through ayurvedic formulation brahmi rasayana BR-2T in mice. Alzheimer’s Dementia. 2005;1:S64eS69.
- Dhuley JN: Effect of Asgand on lipid peroxidation in stress-induced animals. J Ethnopharmacol. 1998; 7 (2): 173-78.
- Aggarwal R, Diwanay S, Patki P and Patwardhan B: Studies on immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) extracts in experimental immune inflammation. J Ethnopharmacol. 1999; 97: 27-35
- Cohen MM. Tulsi – Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 2014;5(4):251-259. doi:10.4103/0975-9476.146554.